As announced by our PM recently, once again you may be entitled to RM50 FREE Money.
This post will keep you updated on the latest development on the above said FREE Money.
Points to note:
- need to download the MySejahtera app – this is to encourage more Malaysians to download the MySejahtera app which will help health authorities in its effort to contain the Covid-19 pandemic. The app also enables contact tracing at business premises via QR code.
- RM50 eWallet credit with an additional RM50 worth of discounts and cashback as part of the ePenjana initiative.
- The RM50 credit is expected to be credited directly to verified eWallets starting next month July 2020.
- . The eWallet initiative is only applicable to Malaysians aged 18 years old and above, and with an annual income of less than RM100,000 per year.
- the RM50 eWallet credit can only be used for offline and physical purchases. This means you won’t be able to use it for in-app services or online shopping.
The RM50 won’t be credited until next month but so many can’t wait to register it, haha. Good move by the government to entice people to register with MySejahtera.
Will update once more info is available.
21 June 2020 Update – MySejahtera App Is Freaking Informative
FYI, you need to wait half a day or maybe more once you register to be able to log in. You may or may not receive an email. Remember your password!
Anyway, this App tells you the daily number of Covid-19 cases including numbers of foreigners or Malaysians (which really makes no diff as long as the virus is in the community).
The freaking cool thing about this App is that you can check for any covid-19 case(s) anywhere in Malaysia. Say you want to go to KLCC:
Step 1 – Once you enter the App, at the top “click for main menu” and you will see the below options:
Step 2 – Click on Hotspot Tracker shown above and enter KLCC
Step 3 – it will then tells you if there are any case(s) in KLCC vicinity.
There have been case(s) within 1km of KLCC!!! Like I told you guys, the entire Klang Valley is a hotspot!
So if you want to go anywhere, check first if the place is FREE from any Covid-19 cases. And if you still stubborn and intend to visit places with Covid-19 case(s) despite the government (via MySejahtera App) highlighting to you, who is the be blamed if you catch the virus and pass it to your loved ones?
Update 31st July 2020 – ePenjana RM50 FREE Money
Effective 31st July, you can claim your ePenjana FREE RM50 with Boost or TnG ewallet or Grab. By first you must be registered with MySejahtera App.
The ePenjana incentive is open to Malaysians aged 18 and above with an annual income of below RM100,000
For Boost and TnG eWallet, you must have completed the verification process where you submitted your NRIC and Selfie.
For Grab you need to up date the App and please note the IOS and Android version required.