For those of you who have Maybank App, you can use Maybank QRPay to make payments direct debited from your Maybank Accounts or sometime (very seldom) you can use your Maybank Credit Cards.
Well from now until September 2020, you can get 10% cash back when you pump minimum RM50 petrol at Petron.
As usual, you must read the TnC:
- Enjoy RM5 cashback when you fuel up a minimum of RM50 at participating Petron stations nationwide! Just pay with Maybank QRPay or MAE via your Maybank2u MY App.
- Campaign Period: 10 June 2020 – 9 September 2020
- Get one cashback chance per month, or up to three cashback chances throughout the entire campaign period (while cashback last!).
See the key word – while cashback last, which means it is not guaranteed.
Maybank even tells you step by step instructions on how to use their QRPay:
How to pay at Petron stations:
- Step 1: Park your vehicle at a petrol pump and head over to the counter
- Step 2: Inform the cashier your petrol pump number and that you’re paying with Maybank QRPay or MAE. Don’t forget to give the cashier your Petron Miles card!
- Step 3: Launch the Maybank2u MY App on your phone and tap on ‘QRPay’
- Step 4: Tap on ‘PAY’ and show the QR code to the cashier to scan
- Step 5: And you’re done! Fuel Good with Maybank QRPay & MAE
In respect to the above Step 1, park your car at a petrol pump (terminal) first. I tell you Maybank’s instructions are very clear and detail, just like mine where there is no chance of screwing up, hahaha.
Below are the most important things to know about this promo:
- Each Maybank2u/MAE customer will get 1x cashback chance per month (for a total of up to 3x cashback chances throughout the campaign period from 10 Jun 2020 until 9 Sep 2020), subject to availability.
- Get up to one (1) cashback chance from 10 Jun 2020 until 9 Jul 2020
- Get up to one (1) cashback chance from 10 Jul 2020 until 9 Aug 2020
- Get up to one (1) cashback chance from 10 Aug 2020 until 9 Sep 2020
- To enjoy the cashback, the customer’s source of fund for QRPay must be either from the customer’s Maybank current account, savings account or MAE account. Payments must be made via the Maybank2u MY App version 5.6 and above only.
If you are interested in this promo to earn 10% cash back, I strongly recommend that you better pump petrol on 10th July and 10th August, so set reminders in your smartphone 🙂