I am pleased to present to you my new Limited Edition MTG-B1000RB aka Rainbow.
MTG-B1000RB MT-G 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Specifications
- Triple G Resist
- Radio-controlled (Multi Band 6)
- Bluetooth Smartphone link functions: automatic time adjustment, easy watch setting (world time for over 300 cities, home time/world time switching, alarm setting), phone finder
- Auto Hand Home Position Correction
- Hybrid Mount Construction
- Smart Access
- Dual Dial World Time: two-city simultaneous time display
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- 20-bar water resistance
- Sapphire Glass
The good thing about my Limited Edition Rainbow MTG is that is comes with Sapphire Glass unlike my G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-9 (35th Anniversary Gold Colored All Metal Watch) and GW-B5600HR (Red Heritage).
Unboxing My G-Shock Limited Edition Rainbow MTG-B1000RB
My Casio G-Shock MT-G is able to withstand three types of gravitational acceleration: impact forces, centrifugal forces, and vibrations 🙂
In addition to a Rainbow IP (Ion-Plated) on the bezel meant to evoke a lunar rainbow, this Limited Edition MTG-B1000RB also features a blue IP on the lug and the band pieces, as well as a gold on the crown, front screws, and other components.
You must be logged in to post a comment.